Who Are We?
Brand Amplitude is a marketing insights and brand strategy consulting firm focused on building stronger brands and businesses. Since our beginning in 2002, we have helped over one hundred client organizations in consumer products, healthcare, B2B, not-for-profit, and higher education better understand their customers and design effective strategies to grow and strengthen their brands.
What Do We Offer?
Our work falls into three broad categories:
We keep our finger on the pulse of the latest market research techniques and match them to clients' needs. We draw on both traditional and new research methods to uncover deep insights about what drives customer decision-making with an emphasis on actionability.
We want our clients to experience extraordinary growth through a deeper understanding of what drives their business and making decisions that help them outsmart the competition. We ask the right questions and identify meaningful insights to uncover business problems and opportunities. We work collaboratively until we create compelling recommendations that inspire decision makers to take action.
We help our clients keep their organizations' marketing skills sharp by creating customized training programs. We enhance their capabilities by developing and disseminating shared approaches, processes and language for strategic marketing planning through on-site workshops designed to help brand teams hone their value propositions, positioning and messaging.
Why Brand Amplitude?
- Proven tools and processes – Our frameworks reflect best practices and the latest industry thinking
- Hands-on senior talent – All projects co-lead by company principles, Carol Phillips and Judy Hopelain, who are experienced marketers as well as members of the Marketing faculty at University of Notre Dame and UC Berkeley
- In-house research team – Our internal team handles all research projects end-to-end
- Collaborative approach – We ask the right questions and involve decision-makers in the process early and often
What Makes Us Unique?
One of our clients describes us as his ‘black jelly bean’, because we work differently than other firms he has experience with. Clients look to us for:
Fast, efficient, cost effective approach
- Right-sized, tailored solutions
- Actionable ideas
- Organization-wide impact
- Flexible collaboration