Our custom quantitative and qualitative research is tailored to client needs.
Types of Research
We use a range of methods to identify opportunities to increase brand relevance and differentiation:
- Online surveys - Used for concept evaluation, assessing and tracking brand health, or exploring category attitudes and usage
- In-depth interviews – Used to go deep on customer decision- making
- Online focus groups - Used for positioning development and to assess response to communications other marketing materials and stimuli
- Online “pop-up” communities – Used to generate insights about the customer journey and unmet needs for experience design and brand innovation
Unique Capabilities and Strengths
All our research is designed, conducted and analyzed in-house, using a mix of industry-standard and proprietary approaches.
We right-size projects to fit client objectives, timeline and budget.
We are involved in every aspect of the research process from framing objectives to ensuring recommendations are understood and embraced by decision-makers.
We are especially well-known for research to:
- Assess changes in brand health through tracking research
- Conduct laddering research to identify customer decision drivers
- Develop insights for positioning
- Identify brand portfolio adjacencies research
- Leverage internal customer databases for voice of the customer insights
- Determine internal brand perceptions through employee surveys and executive interviews