Is your marketing keeping pace?
One of the challenges -- and joys -- of brand marketing is that the discipline is constantly evolving. In just the past few years, we’ve seen some significant changes:
- More experiential marketing
- Humanization of brands
- More brand extensions
- Increased importance of appropriate brand architecture
- Faster pace of innovation required to keep brands fresh and relevant
Keeping organizational marketing skills in sync with what’s demanded by today’s marketing is a must. And increasingly, companies are looking for help as they take training into their own hands. We help clients adapt to these trends and build internal capabilities. In just the past year, we:
- Defined and implemented shared processes and language for strategic marketing planning
- Helped non-marketers understand what they need to know to partner more effectively with the brand team
- Facilitated brand team workshops to hone their value proposition, positioning and messaging
Learn more about our approach to creating and conducting custom Strategic Marketing Planning workshops.